Construction equipment / Cutting Equipment / Floor cutters / RSD-500 Floor Saw
RSD-500 Floor Saw
The RSD-500 Floor Saw is designed to cut concrete and asphalt surfaces, using diamond cutting blades. The maximum blade diameter is 500 mm and maximum depth of cut is 190 mm. Machine may be equipped with split blade guard. The front end of the blade guard can be detached thus enabling cuts to be run close up to walls. Cooling water can be supplied to the machine either by external source or from water tank mounted on the machine.
The RSD-500 Floor Saw consists of rigid frame which is mounted on a massive undercarriage. This configuration ensures precise guidance and minimizes blade vibrations and bending. This prolongs the lifespan of the tool and the whole machine. Blade change is simple due to easy lifting of the tool cover. RSD-500 can be fitted with extended shaft for mounting of multiple cutting blades.
• Saw for concrete and asphalt surfaces
• Removable height adjustable water tank
• Ability to mount multiple cutting blades
• Split blade guard enables cuts to be run close up to the walls
• Smoothly adjustable cutting depth
• Hanging spot point makes transport easier
• Height adjustable handlebars
RSD500 Leaflet download
SHORT MOVIE PRESENTING THE RSD-500
- Weight (kg): 98